Friday, November 7, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....

Okay, we don't actually WANT Snow - I'm sure NOT ready for the white stuff yet, but someone brought to my attention that Christmas is like 7 weeks away??
{Panic is setting in as I type}
So, speaking of Christmas being right around the corner, here's a super cute gift idea -
it's the newest chipboard album that I'll be teaching a class for this month.
Isn't he adorable???
What do you think?

Of course, the googley eyes are back :)
I think his scarf needs some fringe, what do you think??
I believe the class is scheduled for November 22 at Live Laugh Love & Scrap in Oxford. I'll post more of the details once I have them (cost and time).
With the cold weather moving in, I've got cleaning and crafting on my to do list this weekend.
Santa Fe Chicken Tortellini is on the menu for tonight and I think Football & Chili is on the menu for tomorrow - YUMMO! Just need to pick up some crusty bread on the way home from work.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. I like how his body is snowflake-patterned. Very cute.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min