Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas in the Air

So, the Cookie Exchange invitations went in the mail this past Friday for the fourth annual Cookie Exchange.
Here is the invite for this year - I tried some digi-invites with just a little bit of traditional scraping. It's a two part invitation - this is just the PDF file that I printed off. The actual invite had the JOY popped up on dots for dimension. Sorry they're so hard to read.....I just thought the design and colors were kind of neat.

And, the Homemade Christmas Card production began on Sunday. Homemade Christmas Cards, that's what we're sending out this year! In the past, we've always done a family 'newsletter', but this year, we decided to change it up a bit. So, Sunday afternoon, I ran to Michaels to pick up stacks of red, white and green papers & opalescent ribbon. The envies have been ordered and the papers are being cut. I hope to have one compeltely assembled that I can show you tomorrow. I think they'll be super cute!
So, do you make your own Holiday Cards?
Happy Holiday Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min