Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Pity The Fool....and so does Mr. T

Who doesn't take a look at these super cute invitations!
I can't get over how well they turned out. (I still have about 1/2 of them left to finish assembling, but I'm just about there!!). So, I thought I'd show you one of the finished invites.
The photos are a little rough - bad light today.....
Here's the Front...
Here's the front, partially open... Here's the inside & the inside so you can see Mr. T better. The concept was supposed to be the back of the A-Team van. What do you think?
Mission Accomplished?
Wishing you a day filled with sunshine & creativity!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min