Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Creative Chaos...

Have you ever had one of those weeks when you feel like you should be wrapped in Creative Chaos Caution tape?
I've been busy crafting and working on several projects that will be wrapped up and photographed shortly (I hope). I'm TRYING to get caught up on some of my scrapbooking. Is there such a thing as being 'caught up'???
So, one of my projects, determine which Chipboard Album Class to teach in October/November. Which album would you take a class for? I'd love to get your input!!


I have two goals tonight - finish & photograph the two LO's I have been working on AND finish cleaning out the messy closet (Got that 'spring' cleaning itch over the weekend.....guess my body clock must be off......DOH!).
I hope your are all finding creativity today!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min