Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Turkey Day Wish

This year we are so thankful for so many things.  It's amazing how a family challenge and sickness really makes you take a second look at life.  We are so blessed for the wonderful family and friends we have.  The support all of these amazing people have given us.
I'm thankful too for my creative crafty friends like you too - it's nice to have people you can share a hobby with who "GET IT" when you're excited about a copics sale or new ink or stamps or nesties or or or.....
I'm blessed to be part of three amazing design teams that are full of wonderful crafters - Scrap-Friendzy, Shelly's Images and Bugaboo Stamps!
I thought I'd share a little card that I made for my nephew for Turkey Day and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends.
 Image - Bugaboo Stamps - "Thanksgiving Bobblehead Set"
Paper - Archivers Paper Pack, Green, Purple and Kraft Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Punches - MS Punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon and Studio G Gobble Stamp

Challenges this One Little Indian Boy has been entered in -
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday (for those of you from the US celebrating Thanksgiving).
Wishing you bellies full of Thanksgiving treats!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh cute Thanksgiving card. Adorable image too! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! We hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Min...I don't recall seeing this stamp before. You matched the feathers in the headdress with the striped paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin loved this, btw.

    :) Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min