Thursday, November 18, 2010

OBG at Bugaboo

HAPPY Oldie but Goodie Day!!!
Thursdays is one of the days I really look forward to because I can blog hop thru the Bugaboo Design teams blogs and see what "Oldies" I need to add to my MUST HAVE list!! :)
I love the cupcakes that Jodie had - Cupcakes aren't just for Birthdays anymore, you know?!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Cupcakes Set"
Paper - Michaels & Cardstock
Technique - Cuttlebug Embossing - Swiss Dots
Coloring - Copics
Punches - EK Success
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Doodling, Stampendous Sentiment, Bling, Ribbon, Diamond Glaze & Dimensionals

This cupcake cutie is entered into the following challenges -

So, be sure to pop around and see what fabulous creations the design team created - don't forget the November 50% off sale at Bugaboo Stamps - It's already the 18th, so you've got less than 1/2 a month to take advantage of the sale!!
If you haven't entered yourself into this week's Kindness challenge at The Bug Blog yet, you still have time to do that too.  Our new challenge arrives Saturday morning.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card Min! love the glitter and the punch!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I love the image and your coloring! Fun sketch.

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at stamp something. Good luck with the drawings and hope to see you again at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yummy cupcake image!! Your colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super funky card Min! I love your DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so very very pretty...love the color choices, embellishments and the EK punch...ok...I will have to get that one too...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min