Monday, November 1, 2010

Anything but a NORMAL Monday!

While I thought YESTERDAY was my last day on the Bugaboo Design Team as their October Guest Designer, I am happy to share, I have been asked to become an "OFFICIAL" part of the Bugaboo Design Team.
I am absolutely THRILLED!!!
So, yep, you guessed it, you're gonna see a WHOLE LOT more Bugaboo 'STUFF' here!  :) 

While today is Monday - an Anything But a Card Monday, I don't have anything that involves paper and glue to share - DOH!
We spent yesterday out at the farm getting a bunch of projects wrapped up before the REALLY cold weather arrives here in Michigan - they're talking about snow flurries on and off all day Friday - BRRRRR!  No crafty time for me yesterday - unless you count the craftiness that Glen and I put into fixing paddock fences to get us thru the Winter until we redo them in the spring.
I did want to share the last of the Halloween stuff (until next September). 
These are the super spooky cool pumpkins Glen and I carved on our date night Friday.
Pretty cool, huh?  I think these are our favorite pumpkins that we've done to date!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, visiting and sharing my exciting news.
Oh, and if you haven't checked out Bugaboo lately, Jodie has a really cool Monthly Digi club - this month are some of my favorite images - I think I say that every month, but HOW CUTE are these?! 
Here are the club images for the month of November -


Adorable, huh?  Need any more enabling??
Where here's just a LITTLE more..... with 50% off the entire month of November, BOY can you stock up on your Faves (and this cute set too!)
YEE HAW!  Yep, that's what I said too when I saw the sale!! :)
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Bugaboo New Release - you'll just LOVE this new set!!
AND, if you want to throw your name in the hat to join the Bugaboo Design team, take yourself over to The Bug Blog and check out the details HERE on how you could join our team!



2 comments:

  1. Min, wow those pumpkins are amazing!!
    Big congrats on the DT!!
    WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    --
    http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
    для сайта kayminkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min