Monday, November 15, 2010

Anything But a Card @ Bugaboo

Happy Monday All - today is another great Antyhign But a Card day at The Bug Challenge Blog today.
Every year around the holidays, our family makes homemade chocolates.  When I was growing up, my mom and a family friend and four kids (including me) made homemade chocolates every year for the holidays.  Of course, as we all grow older, we get away from some traditions.
Last year, to carry on traditions my parents created with us, I started making holiday homemade chocolates.  So far this season I've made one batch of "mint chocolate covered pretzels".  Quality Control Tasted and Approved.  :)  Of course, this is just the tip of the traditional homemade chocolate making - more pretzels and chocolate covered cherries are in my future. 
So, today I thought I'd share the first batch of pretzels with you, all packaged and ready to share.
Pretty cute, huh?
 And here's a super cute little tag I created with another wonderful Christmas digi from Bugaboo's November Digi Club Kit.
Image - Bugaboo "November Digi Club Kit"
Paper - Core Couture
Extra STUFF - Little Metal bucket from Michael's $1 bin, Ribbon from my stash, Computer generated sentiment and Nesties (scalloped & circle)

A few challenges that I thought I'd share this yummy bucket of chocolate covered pretzels with -

Thanks so much for stoppin' by - my apologies for not having smell-a-vision, or taste-a-vision to share these little treats with you.  Maybe, just maybe you'll be on the lucky chocolate list this year :)

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Min. Great Job as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. he is adorable!!!!!! love the cone!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Min-Min, what a delightful project!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool project, great idea. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute idea!!! The gliiter looks awesome on the tag!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds delicious and it's super cute.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such an awesome project....thanks for joining us this week at StampIt Crazy......

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful gift. I actually munching on pretzels as I'm typing, love em!
    Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week!
    Clairexxem!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic project. thanks for playing with us at Pile it on

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile it on

    ReplyDelete
  12. crafting and chocolate great combination.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenges.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab project!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min