Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Late. . . .

But not challenge short!!
If you haven't been over to Shelly's Images for our new Terrifically Thrilling Thursday challenge, you're definitely going to want to head over there!! 
Yep, I know, it's Friday. . . that's where my day late comes in.  :)
This week's TTT challenge -
Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas themed
Now this kind of challenge just ROCKS in my book - motivates me to work on some Christmas STUFF, but gives me freedom to do whatever I want!

Shelly's Images has some awesome new Christmas images - like this adorable Prancer I showed you on Monday.
Come on over, join the fun and maybe, just maybe you'll be our weekly winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min