Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time for a New Challenge on this Terrifically Thrilling Thursday!

Yep, it's Thursday and time for a new Terrifically Thrilling Challenge over at Shelly's Images today!
Thanks, Thankful, Thank You, Thankgiving - what do all these have in common?
THANK and that's what this week's challenge revolves around.

I'm not sure about you, but sometimes I don't think I tell the people around me Thank You enough. 
That's why I love my card making hobby!  What's better than a handmade card that is JUST for them?

I love this "Thanks" image that we highlighted last week from Shelly's Images - PERFECT for today's challenge and for the upcoming Thankful holidays we celebrate in the U.S.A.

Be sure to stop by and join us this week for yet another fabulous challenge at Shelly's Images
You could be our weekly winner!

Yep, another reason to be Thankful!  :D
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if someone here at kayminkreations.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so pretty. I love the lettering on the syamp and your bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge Min. Hope all is well - my week has been a little zoo-ey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, just checked the link and it should be working to the store.
    shellysimages.com
    Hugs!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. Min, as always, your card is fab! :) Great coloring and shading and your bow is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min