Monday, October 25, 2010

Friendship is a Treasure at Shelly's Images

And what Marvelous way to kick off a Monday with this perfect new images from Shelly's Images. My oh my is this Treasure Chest just perfect to tell someone what a treasure they are in your life.

That's exactly what I did here - for some reason when I think of a Treasure Chest, I think of things that are vintage and old. So, distressing seemed to be a perfect fit for this card.
Image - Shelly's Images "Treasure Chest"
Papers - Antiquey print paper from my stash, Maroon, White and Brown Cardstock, Gold textured paper and Cork paper
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique and Distressing
Punch - EK Success Chain
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Flat Back Pears and BB's, Color box Chestnut Roan Ink

A challenge or two this has been entered into -
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Distressed
Be sure to swing by the store today and get this wonderful image ON SALE (YEP, I USED THE S-WORD!) :)
Can't wait to see what you do with your copy of this image!!! Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for a little tutorial I've got up my sleeve for you. :))))
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min