Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A day to Learn something NEW

Over at The Bug Blog!

Cammy has something great up her sleeve today!!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you a little cutie I put together using the "JJ Tequila & Shoes"
You know, you can never have enough birthday cards in your little card collection (or SHOES in your SHOE collection!)
Image - Bugaboo "JJ Tequila & Shoes" set
Paper - K&Company and Bazzill Bling Brown CS
Coloring - Copics
Punches - Fiskars
Extra STUFF - Bling, Ribbon from my Stash, Stickles and Dimensionals

A few Challenges this sassy girl is being entered into -

Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Love her! And I've never seen this one before! Awesome! Perfect sentiment! Love the fun background paper! Terrific job!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the Nov 1st drawing! Welcome to our blog! I am becoming a Follower here and invite you to become a member at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulously fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and love the dotted paper! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min