Friday, October 29, 2010

Holiday Entertainment

Who wouldn't love a snarky ole' broad like Stella in the family with all her sarcasm and one liners?!
I'd have to say I'd love to have her join in our holiday dinners for some free entertainment.

HERE'S STELLA in all her BLINGY Glory!!!
Image - Bugaboo "More Stella Tidbits"
Paper - Paper Studio Zebra Print, Bazzill Embossed and Black Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Punch - EK Success
Extra STUFF - BLING BLING and more BLING, Computer generated sentiment and Nesties

And a few Challenges this ole' broad is entered into -

Off to carve pumpkins with my wonderfully talented Pumpkin Carver hubby! 

See you tomorrow for the Bugaboo Catch The Bug Challenge!
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!





4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha..I'd *love* a Stella in my family :) Awesome, awesome card this week for our punches/dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!!! Thanks for playing along...

    Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, thanks for joining us!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she just makes you smile looking at her :) Stella is a marvel and I just love her. Your card is just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min