Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Superstitious??

I don't know about you, but I'm not too Superstitious.
 - I walk under ladders, step on cracks (and my mom's back is still all in once piece), we have a BLACK CAT and believe it or not in our family 13 is a LUCKY number.
But honestly, superstitious or not, you can't help but LOVE today's super cute Bugaboo Goofy Halloween Cat New Release Set- kind of reminds me some days of our Tucker (minus the Witches Hat!)
Image - Bugaboo "Goofy Halloween Cat Set"
Paper - Bazzill Orange and Purple CS, Coredinations - Couture (green sparkly)
Designer Paper - Cloud 9 Design - Witches Brew
Coloring - Copics
Cricut - Happy Hauntings Cart (31 cut)
Punches - MS Spider Web Punch, Harvest Ribbon (Michaels), Stickles, Nesties Large Deckled Rectangles and Doodling.
This project is entered in the following challenges -

Today is a MUST get one for yourself kind of day over to Bugaboo.  Pop over to The Bug Blog and see all the terrific works the design team created - man alive, how lucky am I to be working with such talented people?!  Lucky me, yah, I know - and today's not even the 13th!  :)
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!

12 comments:

  1. Too, too cute Min. I love your papers and I can see that I absolutely need to come raid your ribbon stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Min! love the layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's a spooky cat!! A really fun card with lots of interest! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    I love the image, really quirky - great card.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic card Min, such a comical cat and perfectly chosen colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thank you for playing the Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, funky card! I'm loving that image too !!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great spooky cat image. I love all the co-ordinating papers and colours you've used.
    Thank you for playing along in our Kaboodledoodles challenge this week and we hope to see you again next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card :-) I love this image ,, soo cute and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha I've just seen that image & said I don't think its bad luck. Maybe even good luck?!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min