Monday, February 2, 2009

We all have to have GOALS.....Right?

So, one of my goals this year is to get caught up scrapping several years worth of photos we have and to complete our wedding album. I'm jumping all over, there's no rhyme or reason to the order pages are being completed.
Here are two layouts I was able to complete over the weekend - This one is of our 'Newly Wed' Home Improvement projects we start after returning from our honeymoon.

Papers were cardstock I had in my stash (that's another GOAL this year to really dig into my stash & USE IT!). Used cuttlebug embossing folder behind smaller painting photos at the bottom for texture (looks better in person). Paint Can, Paint Brush & Roller embellies are Jolee's that I've had for just this occasion. Newlywed Home was cut with the cricut and Stamped Cart. Journaling done on the computer & printed out. Also used some Stickles on the title as part of the BLING Scrap Friendzy challenge for January.
This one is when we started on finishing our basement.

I can't remember who the wood grained paper is by, yellow & black are from the cardstock stash. The Under Construction sticker on the left is from Karen Foster. Caution Construction Zone was cut with the Cricut using Base Camp - I used the negative and matted it on the black. The Little Screw top Eyelets were Making Memories. Journaling at the bottom was done on the computer and then cut into strips. Photos were sized & printed in a collage specifically for this since we had so many.
I hope to have one of the Family Albums done tomorrow to share with you. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a productively crafty day!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Great work Min!

    I love how you used the negative parts of the Caution title. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with this one! The negative caution tape & the little screw top eyelets are some of my favorite parts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min