Friday, February 13, 2009

In the Knick of Time!

I finished the Family album last night, just in the knick (is it knick or nick?) of time to catch the New Season Premier of Survivor (yep, Glen and I both find entertainment in the drama of 16 people thrown together without clean clothes and food) and to start playing along with the Work of He{art} Online Crop at Scrap-Friendzy. I have to say, I think this season of survivor will be better than last season! We've already decided Fabio (the soccer coach, Fabio wanna-be) needs to be voted off. We LOVED the twists at the beginning AND the outcome of the first tribal council. So for those of you who are survivor fans, what did you think about last night's episode?? Okay, back to the crafty stuff - be sure to check out Scrap-Friendzy's Work of He{art} Online Crop this weekend - challenges started last night and will run thoughout the weekend. The girlz there have some fabulous challenges!! Go Check it out!! Last but not least - Here's the Family Album. Finished & being mailed on Monday to the recipient. What do you think?




Materials used - We R Memory Keepers: Hoopla Collection (I LOVE THIS LINE!!), Primas & Brads from my stash. I think everything cut out in this book was cut out with the cricut - carts used: Cuttin' Up, Jasmine, Joys of the Season, My Community, Opposites Attract, Stretch your Imagination & Walk in My Garden, I inked quite a bit with my usual go to ColorBox Chestnut Roan ink. Quotes and poem were found on line.
Thanks for looking! Happy Craftin' and come join us at Scrap-friendzy for some great online croppin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgious Min !!! I love it. So much work !! But it's definitely worth it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min