Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ladybug Cuteness

I made this especially for my cousin Teri who is having a baby girl in March. Her baby shower was yesterday and the baby's room has the ladybug theme. This turned out much cuter than it looks in the photo. Each layer is popped up on dimensionals. I ended up cutting the wings apart and then reattached with the heart shaped brad where the flowers are so the wings open & close.

Not only did I make this as a baby shower card, but this is the prototype for the baby's birth announcements. How cute will this be for that? Total Baby Cuteness!
Off to run to the grocery store & enjoy some more of this wonderful sunshine we haven't seen or felt in what seems like YEARS!!! It's 40* today, 43* tomorrow and nearly 50* on Tuesday!! Today's the first day we've been able to see the deck since early December.I think some grillin' for dinner tonight might be in the future!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min