Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family is what it's all about!

The finished product--Family Mini-Album is here. I'm so very happy with the way it turned out. I think this is the fifth of 6th one I've done, but the beautiful thing is that everyone is different! This is for a family friend - my mom and I 'traded' crafty work. She made me 12 neat tree-like Thanksgiving napkins (I'll have to take a photo of those tonight instead of trying to explain them) and in return I did this album for a close family friend who has a brithday later this month. So, what do you think? I know the soccer doesn't really 'go' with the theme of the album very well, but this lady has 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter and I just couldn't bring myself to leave a place with flowers to put the boys photos. :)

Materials used:
Family Album cut by Laser Lady
Printed Papers - Basic Grey Sugared Collection
Cardstock - WorldWin, Racy Raspberry, Olive, Light Pink, Totally Tan, Coffee Brown, Black & White
Fibers - BG Sugared Collection
Flowers - Primas on front cover and on M
Cricut- Design Studio used with the following cards - Calligraphy, Jasmine, Walk In My Garden, Zooballoo, Plantin Schoolbook, Sports Mania
Cuttlebug - Distress Stripes & Tiny Mosaic Texture
Bling - Flamingo Button on Front - made using Diamond Glaze & BG paper, Small Pearls, Buttons from stash
Extras - Adhesives: Xyron & Pop-dots for dimension, Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Quotes & Poem from collection, printed from MS Publisher.
Thanks for looking - hope you're having a great day!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Min the book is fabulous! You couldn't have picked a more perfect paper. I may have to try one of these. Good gift for my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Min, your book is gorgious !! I love everything about it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous album! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min