Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day!

Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I thought I'd share a photo of our 'little' cupid. Today we've been enjoying a good day at home. We got about 2"+ of snow today (after a 60* heat wave earlier in the week). UGH!
I've been scrappin, enjoying the Scrap-Friendzy Challenges today.
Here are a few that I've completed so far. Nothing like a good challenge to get the mojo going! This one was a challenge to use Hand stitching - so the coconuts & Palm Tree Trunks. Ah, how nice it would be to have the toes in the sand......

I Love the Bella stamps! Especially one in her PJ's! The card says - Some Days life is easier to handle in your PJ's! I made this for my mom. She's been dealing with a flooded store for over a week now and is still waiting for the landlord to get it resolved.

This was based on a Tiffany's challenge. A little something to add to my card box. It looks so much better in real life.

I hope you're having a fabulous Valentine's Day!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min