Saturday, March 3, 2018

Anything Goes @ The Bug Blog!!

Yes Ma'am - we've got an Anything Goes day at The Bug Blog today!

WOO HOO - one of my favorite kinds of days!  :)
Below is a card I whipped up for one of the girlies at the office for her big 5-0 birthday this month.

First time I've had a chance to use this Happy BIrthday Sister and I love it - LOTS of stuff popped up!  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Happy Birthday Sister
Papers - Ms. Sparkle & Co Paperie Cardstock, Erin Bradley Designs prints & Coredinations cardstock from my stash.
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, Dimensionals & Glossy Accents

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and join the Anything Goes fun!  You COULD be one of our lucky winners, just by sharing with us your creations!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today - 
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this at CTB and had to come take a look at all the great dimension. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min