Monday, December 11, 2017

Happy Christmas

We're getting down to the wire - Christmas is JUST around the corner.

For once in years, I'm actually AHEAD of schedule getting our Christmas Cards in the mail!  :)  
Got Livy's Santa picture taken last weekend while visiting my mom in my hometown.

AND, with the Christmas cards (which arrived on Wednesday and are all addressed and ready to mail), we need an Address Label to match! 

For our Christmas Card, I used this adorable Bugaboo Stamps Snowflake Penguin, so, he made his way out of the envelope and ON TO the envie! 


Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Snowflake Penguin
Used Pixlr to color image and married the copy with the image in MS Publisher (you can use other programs as well - MS Outlook is another I occasionally use.

So, now to the mailbox tomorrow to mail our holiday cards!  If I have a chance, I'll share with you our Christmas card, or at least the creative part of it later this week!

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other ABC projects have been created - you'll be amazed and inspired!

Hugs & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min