Saturday, August 1, 2015

Anything Goes @ Bugaboo!

Its an anything goes challenge at The Bug Blog today!  What anything do I have today - a little ditty that I put together for Livy's 9 month birthday back in June.  This month she'll be 11 months old and we're already making birthday plans.  Not sure how the time flew as fast as it did - seems like just yesterday the doctors were putting out tiny little jelly bean in our arms!

I digress, as usual, here's this little cutie.  Every month, I try to use an image that represents something from that month. In June, Livy planed her first flowers with Glen's mom, Grandma Flowers, hence the flower.  Fitting, don't you think?!
Papers - PTI cardstock & Doodlebug Design Print
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, BLING & Stickles

Visit The Bug Blog and join the fun!
If you haven't been to the Bugaboo Stamps store recently, be sure to check in there too - lots of great new images and maybe even a freebie or two for ya!
Hugs &a happy days!
Challenge Submissions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min