Saturday, May 16, 2015

BINGO with Bugaboo

It's a BINGO Saturday at Bugaboo Stamps.

So, I thought I'd share with you my little something.
Every month on her month birthday, since Livy was born, I've created a card for her that we write in.  All the new & cute things she's done that month and put it in her special keepsake box.

Because my crafty time is SO limited with a new baby, I've kept these cards simple but special for her.  At some point when she's older she can go through her keepsake box and read all the notes her daddy and I have written to her over the years!

This was a simple one I put together for her after our first month together as a family.
Paper - White Cardstock, PTI Cardstock & Doodlebug Design print
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles & Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and join in the Anything Goes fun.  You can't win if you don't play along!

Hugs & Happy Days!


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm sure she'll really appreciate these cards and notes when she gets old enough to understand. Cute CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Min what a wonderful idea. Wish I had thought of that when my babies were little. Definitely a treasure. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min