Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's B-I-N-G-O Time @ Bugaboo

Happy Saturday - It's BINGO day at Bugaboo!!
What kind of Bingo are you in the mood to use today?
I created this Anniversary card from my In-Laws who celebrated their 51st Anniversary last month.  Can you way WOW?!  51 years!  

So, this Anniversary card, I used the following BINGO - Player's Choice, Embossing & Primary Colors
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Pearls, Dimensionals, Stickles & Doodling

Head over to The Bug Blog and join the B-I-N-G-O FUN!
Hugs & Happy Tropical Days!

1 comment:

  1. Super cool card - I love Bugaboo stamps - you did a great job with this creation. Enjoy your week and congrats to the In Laws for hanging in there with their marriage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min