Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oldie But Goodie @ The Bug Blog

Yep, we're dustin' a few more off from the Bugaboo Oldies vault.
And this is one that was whipped up for our nephew's dad for Father's Day (yah, I know - a bit late posting.....been one of those summers!)

I so suck at BOY cards, but I kind of like the simplicity of this one.

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Kidz - Dad Boy
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK SUCCESS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Metal BLING & Dimensionals

Check out The Bug Blog and see what other oldies the team dusted off - believe me, you'll be inspired!
Hugs & Happy Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min