Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stella Says Sketch

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yep, celebratin' my b-day today - so happy b-day to me.  =)

So, my bestie, her daughter is having a baby in August, so I have a little baby shower gift for her and of course, needed a baby shower card!
So, Miss Stella's Sketch today was just PERFECT!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Baby Fairy
Papers - Kraft, Bazzill & Heidi Swapp from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Velvet Ribbon, Bling, Paper Smooches Congrats sentiment, Starzon Jet Black Ink & Dimensionals.

Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out the sketch and then JOIN us!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min