Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stella Says Sketch - Challenge #133

Oh yeah, that cranky broad is at it again!  
Yep, you guessed, it's a Stella Says Sketch challenge again this week!
Ready for a challenge??
This was my take on this weeks sketch - kind of simple (my mojo is on spring break I think......)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Pig - For You
Papers - Miscellaneous from my Scrappy Sista Paper Swap
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Just my Trusty Scissors
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash & Dimensionals

Pretty simple but kind of cute, don't you think?

Check out what the rest of the Bugaboo designers whipped up and then come JOIN us for this episode of Stella Says Sketch!
You could just be one of our WINNERS!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min