Saturday, February 16, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday

Well, TODAY is B-I-N-G-O DAY at The Bug Blog.  =)
I don't know about you, but every time I say Bingo - I end up singing The BINGO song....like now - and
BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O!  =)
Okay, enough singing!  Here's a V-day card I made for one of the special kiddos in our family.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Ava XO
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin and my scrappy sista swap
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Multiple Nesties
Extra STUFF - BLING, Stickles, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Studio G Sentiment & Dimensionals

Come join us at The Bug Blog and craft along =)
You'll be singing "And BINGO was his Name-o" right along with the rest of us today!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min