Thursday, May 31, 2012

With the Right Shoes

A Girl can do ANYTHING!!

Today over at the Shelly's Images blog we're playing with this fabulous pair of High Heels - and WHO doesn't LOVE shoes???

I just LOVE this pair that Shelly drew up!  =)

And, we've got this great YOU PICK TWO challenge this week to join us for - this challenged, inspired by my favorite breakfast stop - Panera Bread and their YOU PICK TWO menu!

AND - if you visit, and leave me a comment here - I get to pick one winner from the folks that comment to WIN an image from the SI Store.
Image - Shelly's Images "High Heel Shoes"
Papers - WRM & Bazzill
Coloring -  Copics - BG53 BG57 RV14 RV17 RV19 100
Tools - Embossing folder & Embossing Machine
Extra STUFF - Ribbon and Bling from my stash & Doodling.  Sentiment is computer generated.

You can pick up this Sassy and fun image at the Shelly's Images Store and then you can come join us for a little YOU PICK TWO challenge!   =)

So, come play along with us, leave me a little note and I just might pick YOU!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

Challenge Submission -
Shelly's Images - YOU PICK TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min