Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Release from Bugaboo

Today's Tuesday and you know what that means?!
New Release from Bugaboo Stamps!!
Because of my lack of planning, I don't have a project for you today, but I WILL share with you the super cute images Jodie's got together.
The New Release is the Prince and Cinderella from February's Digi Club Kit and if you're a Cinderella fan like I am, you'll want to get your hot little hands on the entire kit!

 And, as they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - Jodie's Daughter Skye has a cute little set that is being released today too - Skye's Alexis.  You'll definitely want to check them all out!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min