Monday, January 31, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Happy Monday all and welcome to today's edition of Shelly's Images "Marvelous Monday"! 
And what a Marvelous Monday it is!
Why you may ask?  Well, because we're FINALLY supposed to get a doozie of a snow storm here in Michigan and heck, I JUST might get a snow day or two this week!
AND, today at Shelly's Images we have a New Release and isn't this little guy just adorable?!
Swing by the SI Blog and see the wonderful creations the DT has created AND then head on over to the SI Store and get this adorable sweet digi at a SPECIAL price today!!
How's that for a Marvelous Monday?!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Min! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your nice comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week feature on the Moxie Fab World blog! Thank you very much!! I am so honored to have been featured!!

    HUGS!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min