Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Gus

I love that it's finally that time of the year that I can get out my Bugaboo Stamps Oldie But Goodie Christmas Gus images. 
Today's Oldie But Goodie image is just that - Christmas Gus 'PIMP MY SLED'.  Of course he's fall under the Crotchety Old Fart title, but today he's our Oldie but Goodie. . . . without the Oldie smell......
We were joking with my dad the other day that we're going to 'Pimp' his hospital bed with Christmas lights and flames.
So, needless to say, this card was for dad!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Gus Christmas - Pimp My Sled"
Papers - ALL from my stash (been there FOREVER!!)
Coloring - Copics
Punches - EK Success
Extra Stuff - Stickles & Dimensionals

So, show us your Oldies and be sure to check back tomorrow at The Bug Blog and see what Newbie Freebie is available tomorrow at The Bugaboo Store.
Don't forget too - you still have time to join us for this week's Winter Wonderland Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fab card Min ! Your dear Dad will love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Min! I'm sure that your dad will too. Hugs to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFLMAO Min-Min - That's how you roll, huh? ;) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great Christmas design. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min