Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Technique Tuesday at Shelly's Images

Happy Tuesday all!  Thanks so much for stoppin by today.  I've been having wacky computer issues all day that are making me just crazy, but everything seems to be up and working correctly now (hopefully it's not user error, or id10t error (as in idiot - I learned this from my friend Jean whose son is a Computer Fixer-upper Student).  I thought it was funny.

Of course, as usual, I digress!
Today is Technique Tuesday over at Shelly's Images!  I don't know about you, but I have LOTS of scrappy STUFF in my studio - I think that's a pre-req for being a scrapper.   :)
Some days I need something that isn't quite the right color and I don't have time to chase around at the store looking for something that will "WORK". 
I LOVE being able to "MAKE THINGS WORK" without having to spend more $$.
So, pop over for a little technique reminder and some 'thrifty' scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min