Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Buck Up Campers!

My dad used to say that - Buck up Camper (usually when it was something I had NO DESIRE to do!)
Sure isn't the case here though - Camp-Friendzy has kicked off and you still have time to join us for the "Last Camper Standing" Summer Contest.  If you haven't made it over to Scrap-Friendzy yet, you should really stop by and enjoy the camp life.  It's not your typical camp (you should see the pool!)
You can earn merit badges all summer for great prizes and you may just be crowned Last Camper Standing!!
The first Challenge has been posted - you have until this Friday at midnight to get your entry posted in the gallery.
I'm hoping to get to mine today.  Of course it took me forever to pick out the photo and paper, but now that those two big projects are done, I'm ready to get started creating!!
I've never tried archery before, but can't wait to give it a try!
Stop over and join us, tell the girls Min sent you!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min