Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hallelujah!!!

Hallelujah! (Insert Singing Angels HERE!!)  
Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!  Hallelujah! Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!
The Christmas Cards are DONE!!!
It was an absolute HEAVENLY moment today at lunch when I inserted 100 of these little babies into the mail slot at the post office!
I was doing the singing!!!
So, I guess I'll show you the Christmas cards we've been working on for the last three weeks - hopefully not too many folks who are actually getting one in the mail see them before they arrive in their mailboxes.
I really don't think the photo does the card justice.  They're so cute in person (and shakey shakey in person too with the glitter & microbeads in the globe!)
Image - Penny Black: Warm & Cold! Snowman
Techniques:  Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Cricut Cuts - George (circles for snow globe), Joys of the Season (snow globe)
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing folder
Snowflake Paper - Digi-paper from Summertime Designs (Giving kit - Summertime Designs - She has awesome free digi-stuff - be sure to check out her blog!)
Other papers:  Bazzill Silver & White, Gold paper from JoAnns, Red & White Cardstock from my stash & Page protectors for the glass part of the snow globe (worked like a CHARM!!)
Miscellaneous - Stickles, Flat Back Red Bling for snowman buttons, MS Micro-beads in clear, MS Tinsel glitter (both MS products are the 'snow' inside the globe), Studio G 'Let It Snow' stamp and Dimensionals for 'snow' part of the globe.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I know how crazy everything is getting with only 7 days until Santa arrives.  Feeling stressed yet?! 
I'm so glad that tomorrow is my last day for the year so I can really work on getting everything for Christmas wrapped up.  I have Glass Blocks and Slippers calling my name.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

5 comments:

  1. Your card is absolultey beautifull Min !! I can't believe you made 100 !! Wow. I didn't make that many this year....

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got ours last night. AH-MAZE-ZING! Had to take away from Colin because he was shaking a little too enthusiastically. Was examining the construction and almost gave my myself a headache thinking about applying all of that puffy adhesive tape stuff. You've outdone yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...100? I can't even begin to imagine 100...I'll bet you were singing! Shaker cards are no easy do...when did you sleep in the last 3 weeks...LOL! I think the picture is great and the card is absolutely adorable! Love the Penny Black image and your choice of paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one of these cuties in the mail today and you are SO right Min, the picture does not do it justice! I thought the picture was great but it is even more adorable in person...thanks for thinking of me Min...have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Min, those cards are just adorable! I can't believe you made 100 of them - you have been one busy gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min