Thursday, May 28, 2009

We's like Peas & Carrots!

I hope today finds everyone recovering from the long weekend. I know we sure stayed busy & were pooped by the time the weekend wrapped up.
So, I've finally finished my most recent client album, but alas, I completely forgot to take photos! (yep, was a pretty blond weekend for me). I'm hoping my mom will take a few quick pics before the owner picks up the album from her store.
Image: House Mouse - A Carrot between Friends
Technique: MCPT
Challenge: Sketch & Stash Challenge #10 (a few weeks late....)
U Me - rub ons from my stash
Threading Water Punch
Materials: White Cardstock image is stamped on
Bo Bunny Double Dot Paper in Buttercup Dot, Citrus Dot and Mint Dot
Striped ribbon from my stash
And for the inside, I thought it was fitting - it says: "We's like Peas & Carrots"
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Great job on the coloring!

    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card. I just love that stamp and you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min