Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Week Here. . . How about You?

We've had a busy week around our house - we have 2 children's Halloween birthday parties this weekend and next weekend, both of which request the attendees to dress up. And of course, this year, neither party or costume has the same theme or one that can be adapted....hence, a total of 4 costumes for Glen and I.....
So, that's what we worked on this weekend. I'll be sure to post photos from each party.
Glen is going for the trifecta win this year at Colin's party - he's been challenged by Meemaw (Colin's Grandma Kay) and her husband Brian.
I did manage to get a few projects completed this past week, just didn't get a chance to upload them here.
This is the THINK PINK challenge from scrap-friendzy. I've never been much a fan of shoes (just ask my mom). Still even as an adult, I'd rather run around barefoot than have shoes on, NO MATTER NOW CUTE the shoes are. So, I thought this LO was fitting! :o)
These are some Aruban Happy Feet!
It says "Sometimes Shoes, No Matter How Cute Are OVERRATED!"
Supplies used: Cricut DS to do text
Cricut - StoryBook Font, George & Tear Drop
Fiskars Threading Water Punch
Shoe Ribbon - JoAnn
Paper - We R Memory Keepers - White Out Hoopla Line
The second project I worked on is a Halloween page, but I still need to print the photo.
Maybe I can get that done this week. I'll post once the photo is printed.
And last, but not least, now that this has been shipped to its new owner, this is a baby blanket I just finished. I think after Christmas I'm going to knit a sweater out of this yarn.

Soft and cuddly!!
Sure could have used something soft and cuddly on the drive this morning - 42 degrees was the temperature at O-Dark Thirty when I got in the car to go to work.
You know it's getting cold when ANY kind of socks and close toed shoes come out in our house!Happy crafting! Min

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout! Great job, perfect title and picture! I love it!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min