Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Warm Wish...

Can you believe it's the last day of the year??  Where has the year gone?

Today I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy & Healthy New Year!!
And share a quick little Joy Fold Card I whipped up with an adorable Whimsie Doodles December Release.
 A little unfolded
Image - Whimsie DoodlesSnowman Cocoa
Papers - Crate Paper & Kraft
Coloring - BG13 BG15 BG18 C0 C1 E30 E31 E33 R13 R14 YR14 YR15
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Custom Candi, Googley Eyes, Dimensionals & Stickles

This card is made with all kinds of scraps I had in my OVERFLOWING scrap box!  I kind of love creating these Joy Fold Cards because they're an awesome way to use up all those EXTRA little scraps of paper.  =)

Hugs & a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min