Monday, December 12, 2011

On The Twelfth Day of Christmas

My True Love Gave to me....
11 Pipers Piping, 10 Lords a Leaping, 
9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 
6 Geese a Laying,
5 Golden Rings!
4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves & a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Today's 12th Day of Christmas Challenge -
Use a Christmas Song for Inspiration -  
Be sure to tell us what song it is!  =)

And if I wasn't spending the 12 day of Christmas recovering from our FABULOUS Cookie Exchange, I would have made a super cute card made with the JOY digi from the Bugaboo Christmas Word Collection

Don't forget, you've got until midnight on December 16 to join us and be eligible for the 12 days of Christmas Prizes!!!  We can't wait to see what you create!! =)
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
PS - Don't forget, Jodie has a 50% off Christmas sale going on right now - so, STOCK UP (plus, tomorrow there's an AWESOME SET that you're not gonna wanna miss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min