Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pure Michigan

I live in Michigan.  And this time of year in Michigan we're starting to get snow which I always dread because I have an hour commute one way on a sunny day.  Now that the snow is arriving, all bets are off on HOW long it will take me to get home.
My daddy taught me how to drive in the snow, but most days it's the other drivers on the road that scare me.

Therefore, when I received this video from a family friend, I had to share it because it just about says it all!!

Hope you get a little chuckle outta this - welcome to my sparkly, snowy winter world!

Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny, Min! Thanks for sharing it and thanks for the laugh! Hope your winter goes well and you have safe travels too and from work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min