Monday, December 26, 2011

Did you Ever???

Think you could be SICK of chocolate???
Well, I think I'm JUST about there!!  =)  Believe it or not!
This year I've been selling homemade chocolates and have made about 30 pounds of chocolate for clients, businesses, church groups and more.  My mom's store too has been an awesome source of clients as well as some of the folks I work with!!  WOW!  Who would have thought it would take off this year like it did!

This year my new creation was the White Peppermint Chocolate Covered Pretzels - can you say FABULOUS?!?!
Definitely my hottest seller!

I thought I'd share with you one of the last orders I had to finish up (before I started making chocolate for family and friends.  My brother in law was VERY happy to see "A Bunch of Everything" in his large metal tin).
These were for one of my Co-workers for her kids teachers gifts - cute huh?? 

The tags were created using MS Publisher, The Bells & Bow Digi image from Bugaboo Stamps, Cuttlebug, Nesties and Stickles.  The bows were created using a terrific metallic gold/silver mesh ribbon I picked up at M's (must pick up more of this after Christmas!!!)

Last weekend my hubby and I whipped up Chocolate Covered Cherries & Turtle and watched hours of Christmas movies!

Maybe next year I'll get a head start and sell them at my Etsy store too!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min