Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas....

My True Love Gave to me....
 10 Lords a Leaping, 9 Ladies Dancing,
8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying,
5 Golden Rings!
4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves & a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Today's 11th Day of Christmas Challenge - Get out that Plaid and let's use it!
Paper - Doodlebug Design, Coredinations & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics C9 100 C0 C1 R24
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Bakers Twine, Doodling, Custom BLING, Plastic Glitter Snowflake Ornament

I've wanted to use this sentiment FOREVER =)  Guess I can check it off my crafty bucket list now!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
This card has been entered into the following challenges -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min