Saturday, December 10, 2011

On the Tenth Day of Christmas....

My True Love Gave to me....
9 Ladies Dancing,
8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying,
5 Golden Rings!
4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves & a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Today's 10th Day of Christmas Challenge at The Bug Blog is  - Lords A Leaping - Let's make a Masculine Project

Here's mine - and I have to say, even though it has a scantaly clad woman on the front, this is DEFINITELY a Man Card - I can't say I'd want a card with a Scantaly Clad Woman on the front - KWIM?
Image - Bugaboo Stamps  "JJ Christmas - Wrapped Up"
Paper - Recollections Christmas Stack, Bazzill, Coredinations & Kraft
Coloring - Copics E21 E50 E23 E25 E27 E29 G94 G99 R59 R89 W1
Extra STUFF - Custom Colored Bling, Stickles, Doodling & Dimensionals

Day 10 - just a few more days left - but you have until December 16 to complete all the challenge and be a winner!!! =)  Come on over to The Bug Blog and join the fun - You DESERVE a crafty break!!!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
This 1/2 wrapped Christmas Gift has been entered into the following challenges -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min