Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Dragon Size THANK YOU!

I've been attempting to get caught up with a few of the Scrap-cation challenges over at Scrap-Friendzy and I tell you - Amy and her girlz must have been reading my mind! I needed to make a quick little thank you card for a birthday gift I received and Wah-la, like magic they gave me the perfect challenge.
The challenge was "X 3" -
Create a card and repeat three elements.
This was a super fun challenge as I don't usually make cards based on things to 'do'.

Didn't this turn out cute?!
I think I went a little overboard on the repeating elements, 3 columns, 3 printed papers, 3 different colors of cardstock, 3 buttons and 3 little bling pieces.
Materials:
Papers: Bo Bunny Dots Cardstock; tropical paper I've had in my stash for some time & of course, can't remember who makes it......DOH!
Image: Dustin Pike's Swim Dragon
Techniques: MCPT
Ribbon, Buttons & Bling from my stash
Thanks so much for stopping by today to take a look.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Hugs and happiness, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! Gotta love the Dustin Pike creations, he is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min