Thursday, February 20, 2014

Oldie But Goodie

Yup, got another Valentine's Day card to share - apologies, but you'll be seeing the love cards until the end of February.  :)
This little cutie went to my in-laws for Valentine's Day!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Brat Boy Valentine
Papers - Doodlebug design prints, PTI Cardstock
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing folder & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals

Want a bit more "Oldies" inspiration?  Check out what the other girlies whipped up at The Bug Blog and be inspired!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love that embossing folder?! I have it, too, but you're putting yours to much more use than I have mine!
    This little Bug Brat is so darling, too! Great card, Min!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min