Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bugaboo Stamps - Love Theme

I have been waiting for WEEKS to get this heart border punch out and start punchin' away on some Valentine's Day Cards!  :)

Well, today this Love Themed cutie got the heart punch treatment (and even a little Love themed embossing too!)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Bunny Heart 1
Papers - Kraft, Miscellaneous White Cardstock, PTI Cardstock & Doodlebug Design Prints
Tools - MS Heart Border Punch (You'll see a bunch more of this over the next week or so!), Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Love stamp, PTI Ink, Doodling and Dimensionals

Be sure to head over to The Bug Blog and join the Love Themed fun this week!
Off to my studio to create a few more love cards!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Sometimes I use that border punch when I need some tiny hearts for a card, so it's a dual-purpose punch! :) Stay warm! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min