Friday, February 21, 2014

Freebie Friday @ Bugaboo Stamps

How stinkin' cute is this little flower pocket?
More Cute, than Stinkin', right?

Makes me LONG for SPRING (did I mention it's cold and snow is in the forecast again this weekend and into next week.....).

Papers - Kraft, PTI cardstock & Miscellaneous Prints
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment stamp, Doodling, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Dimensionals

Where can you get this adorable little digi?  Well, over at The Bugaboo Stamps Store of course!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog too and see all the fabulous flowery projects the rest of our talented ladies have created!
Hugs & Happy Days!




1 comment:

  1. More snow? Ick! I hope your sunshine comes soon! Love the card, Min! Such a pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min