Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oldie But Goodie - Valentine Edition

Happy February and Happy Month of LOVE!
Today we're celebrating an Oldie But Goodie Thursday and we've got this sweet little dragon to celebrate with.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Clyde - Clyde Made with Love
Papers - PTI Cardstock & Doodlebug Design prints
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Stickles, Miscellaneous Sentiment stamp, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Pearls & Doodling

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other Oldies our girlies are using to celebrate!
Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. This is so very sweet! Clyde is one of my favorites. I need to dig deeper into my archives and start coloring up more of the OBG's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min