Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oldie But Goodie Thursday @ Bugaboo

Okay, so I know I said Sunday's Valentine card was the last of them, however, I had to share with you a card I whipped up for our nephew.

It's too cute not to share.  :)  Especially since today's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - SMonkey Love - Heart Balloon
Papers - PTI Cardstock, Kraft & Miscellaneous 
Tools - MS Heart Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Doodling, PTI Raspberry Fizz Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp & Stickles

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other oldies have been dusted off for today!
I KNOW you'll be inspired!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute all glittered up! Looks like he's ready for a party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. yep!! /love the badge you're using !!===>>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min