Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oldie But Goodie at The Bug Blog!

It's an Oldie But Goodie Day at The Bug Blog!

And I've got a BRIGHT and FUN - THANKS A MELON card.

Can I just tell you I'm lovin' the Doodlebug Design Fruit Stand prints?!
Yep, one of my new favorites!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Fruit Fly Melon
Papers - Doodlebug Design Prints & PTI Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - BLING, Ribbon and Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what other Oldies the designers pulled out!

As always, you can pick up this super cute little Fruit Fly Melon at The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add him to your collection.
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min